Conscious sedation can be described as a feeling of “taking a deep and peaceful nap”, but at the same time you are conscious enough to open your mouth and be collaborative during the treatment. This presents many advantages for our patients, as they can have their treatments carried out without noticing anything.
On our team at A2 Dental, we have anesthesiologists with extensive experience in Dental Sedation, Dr. A. Miró and Dr. Luis C.
Sedation is especially indicated for:
- Patients with dental phobia
- Long procedures or more invasive surgeries
- Patients who want to have several treatments done in the same appointment (very busy patients who cannot come to the dentist many times)
- Non collaborative patients
- Patients with a disability that limits collaboration
<< Back to Treatments
07181 Portals (Calvià)
(Next to OD Portals Hotel)
Monday to Tursday: 9:30 – 20:00h
Friday: 9:30 – 17:00h