At A2 Dental we have the latest technology in Radiodiagnosis, and can therefore offer service to our patients for 2D or 3D radiography at our installations. This way our patients do not have to go to specific radiographic centres to have the radiographs taken. All our radiology equipment is digital “Green Technology” which means that if offers minimum radiation for our patients with best quality imaging.
We perform all kinds of radiography necessary for dentistry, such as:
- 3D Dental CT (CBCT): specially used for implant planning and extraction of included teeth.
- Micro 3D CT: specially used in Root Canal Treatments to analyze the internal anatomy of the tooth.
- Lateral Skull Radiography or Tele Radiography: for orthodontic studies
- Maxillary Sinus Radiographs: for planning sinus grafts or diagnosis of sinus pathologies
- Open and closed TMJ CT scan: for diagnosis of temporomandibular joint pathologies.
- Carpography or Hand Radiography: to assess the growth of children.
- 2D Intraoral X-rays: for any procedure in the dental chair.
<< Back to Treatments